The options for a bespoke and tailormade walks and trekking tour are only limited by your imagination. Below are some popular examples.
- Visiting charming, old high-mountain pastures.
- Exploring the glaciers of Mont Blanc up close.
- Hiking to a mountain hut with the option of an overnight stay
Short trekking tours (2-4 days)
- Bagging 3000 meter alpine peaks.
- Tour of the Aiguilles Rouges.
- Tour of the Dents du Midi.
Long trekking tours
- The tour of Monte Rosa.
- The tour of Gran Combin.
- The GR20 high-level route on Corsica.
- The Tour du Mont Blanc.
- The Haute Route.
- Traverse of the Gran Paradiso national park.
- The Alta Via
Please get in touch to discuss your specific ideas and requirements.
Suitable for walkers of any level and experience. No previous experience is neccessary.
Tailored to your requirement.
Group size and guides:
Depends on the itinerary but typically we can accept up to 8 clients per certified English-speaking guide (UIMLA).
Dates & prices
Guide line price for a day walk:
From £ 350 per day.
From £ 225 per half day.
Prices vary for overnight trips, large groups and certain itineraries.
Standard inclusions & exclusions:
- Certified guide (UIMLA)
- Trip planning and organisation
- Cable cars and other transportation, if applicable
- Mountain huts, if applicable
- Meals, snacks and drinks as required
- Guides expenses
Note: Prices can be quoted as all-inclusive prices or guide fees only.